- Dry biscuit food for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens and dog chew treats
- Canned/sachet food for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Tick/Flea products (spot-on, collars)
- Cleaning products: liquid soap, detergent, washing powder, Dettol), Kitchen towels, toilet paper, cotton wool and buds.
- Cleaning items: garden hoses, sponge cloths, scrubbing brushes, buckets, mops, brooms, rubber gloves etc.
- Floor mats (we use for shelter animals that cannot walk properly)
- Dog/cat toys: tennis balls, plastic toys and soft toys (for the safety of our dogs, please do not bring any toys that have cotton filling)
- Collars and leads for dogs and puppies (used items are also suitable)
- Pages and Carriers (used items are also suitable)
- New or used towels and blankets, dog beds (used for bathing and sleeping on when animal is unwell)
- Veterinary supplies (please visit our Contact Us page and we will connect you with our Senior Veterinarian directly).
Just come by at the shelter (see directions sketch..) to deliver or if there’s more than you can handle contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make arrangements to pick up the goods from you.